Queen Creek is one of the best-kept secrets in Arizona. Exceptional climate (with 330 days of sunshine annually), natural recreational riches and a relaxed, rural lifestyle combine to fulfill the dreams and visions of those who relocate to one of America’s best small towns.
Queen Creek’s approximately 44,700 residents enjoy the benefits of small-town living close to a metropolitan area: low crime rates, easy commuting to and from metro Phoenix, excellent air quality and a variety of recreational activities, all elements of a low-stress lifestyle.
Queen Creek is a family place, where the residents take pride in independence. It’s a “first name” community, where a person behind the counter isn’t an uncaring stranger, but someone who will know you by name.
Back to Nature
If you enjoy the great outdoors, Queen Creek is the place for you. You can ride a horse or hike into the mountains and across trails into the countryside. The Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre provides opportunities for events of both the English and Western persuasion, ranging from jumping competitions to roping, team penning, barrel racing and cutting contests.
If a more relaxing time is your idea of fun, you can sit on the patio and view the San Tan and Goldmine Mountains to the south, and the Superstition Mountains to the northeast.
Founders Park, Desert Mountain Park, the Community Center and local schools offer ball fields, tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts. Four 18-hole golf courses are also available within the Queen Creek area.
Shop the QC
Queen Creek offers a variety of shopping options including retail and dining options at Queen Creek Marketplace, the Cornerstone at Queen Creek, Power
High tech Industry
Access to both rail and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, as well as large tracts of affordable land, have brought the Queen Creek area to the attention of
Queen Creek, in the southeast corner of Maricopa County, Arizona is within 10 minutes of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway
The Queen Creek Economic Development Department is pleased to provide various sources of data and analytical reports for your business location or expansion decision-making process. The Town is located in the Greater Phoenix East Valley. Queen Creek has a number of attributes that make it an especially attractive place to do business, including:
- Queen Creek is growing, with a current population of 35,600, and a projected population expected to nearly double by 2050 (Source: ADOA-EPS population projects).
- A vibrant economy with the third highest median income in Maricopa County at $89,824 (Source: ESRI).
- A well-educated population with 80% of persons over age 25
havingsome college or an advanced degree (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest 5 yearestimates).
- A youthful population with a median age of 30.3 years old, the youngest median age in the East Valley (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest
- A family-oriented community with an average household size of 3.48 (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey, latest
The Town of Queen Creek is served by six public school districts as well as several private and charter schools. Many institutions of higher learning and workforce development are located nearby, including the Communiversity at Queen Creek located within the Town.
Primary and Secondary Education
- Queen Creek Unified School District
- American Leadership Academy Queen Creek Campus- K-6
- American Leadership Academy Queen Creek Campus- 7-12
- American Leadership Academy Ironwood Campus– K-6
- American Leadership Academy Ironwood Campus– 7-12
- Benjamin Franklin Charter School Crismon Campus- K-6
- Benjamin Franklin Charter School Power Campus- K-6
- Benjamin Franklin Charter School High School
- Cambridge Academy
- East Valley Institute of Technology
- Heritage Academy
- Chandler Unified School District
- Combs School District
- Coolidge Unified School District
- Florence Unified School District
- Higley Unified School District
- Arizona State University
- ASU Polytechnic
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College – Williams Campus
- Communiversity @ Queen Creek
- Maricopa Community College District
2013 American Community Survey Educational Attainment Demographics
|Less than 9th Grade||134||0.9|
|9th to 12th Grade, no diploma||328||2.2|
|High School Graduate (includes
|Some college, no degree||4,673||31.3|
|Graduate or Professional Degree||1,597||10.7|
|Population 25 Years and Over||14,928||100.0|
|High School Graduate or Higher||96.8|
|Bachelor’s Degree or Higher||36.9|
Click here for a current list of events and things to do in Queen Creek.